Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding day exhaustion

The wedding and festivities could not have been more beautiful! I will post about the details when I get some of the photos back, but I thought I'd show you what greeted the guests immediately as they entered the backyard. The clematis was in all its glory for the big day. Thank you, clematis.



Did we look as wiped out as we felt? We were exhausted. Totally.


Mom and Linda catching their breath

Me... thinking about the reception yet to come.

Bob and I are still catching our breath. Sorta feels like we've had the flu. We can't be too lazy, since we're doing my niece's wedding dinner and reception at our home this coming Friday. I have been trying to get everything put away from Lindsay and Ryan's reception. Its harder than it seems to find a place for everything, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. One way or another, the basement and backyard need to be ready for this weekend's events!

No comments:

Post a Comment