Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Week-By-Week Food Storage Plan: Catch-up Week

Since this is the 5th Tuesday of December, this is an "extra" week in the Week-By-Week Food Storage Plan. So, whenever this happens, I take the opportunity to spruce up my food storage shelves and closet. I also make any purchases I've procrastinated in. It's just a good week to get caught up, and if you're already caught up, then it's a week to just relax! Yay!

We'll start all over in January, and continue to rotate through and fine-tune the supplies and stocks that we have on our shelves. This plan involves rotating through your storage so that you don't end up having expired food that you have to throw out. I've done that in year's past, and I vowed to come up with a way that I don't waste so much. This plan helps do away with the waste.

So, take this week to get caught up, and in a week's time, we'll start on January's items again.

If you would like the full info on the Week-By-Week Food Storage Plan, just click on the tab at the top of the page. You can then click on any single week and it will take you to the blogpost that featured that week's items. It also has the information as to how you can get a copy of the weekly schedule as well as the complete inventory sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment