Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter decorating!

Just a quick post today... I wanted to post the darling framed Easter egg my daughter Lindsay made for me.  So cute!  Its hard to see the details in this photo, but each different color of fabric has hand-stitching around it in various colors. I love it!  

Patched Easter-egg made by Lindsay

With Easter in just a few days, one would think that I have my house all decorated. Maybe that is exactly why Lindsay made me something Easter-y. It is the only Easter decoration I have displayed in the entire house! And I'm hosting the annual extended family Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. I've been so busy working on getting the outside of the house cleaned up and my dumpster filled, that I may have forgotten that Easter was coming up so quickly. We'll see what I can throw together by Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment