Thursday, June 7, 2012

See's sees us through life

Need I say more?...



Okay, maybe I do need to say more. Those who "know" See's Chocolates will be able to spot two things about this photo that make them happy. One: this is a 2 pounder, folks; 2: the lid is slightly askew because I had them pack so much into it, it doesn't shut properly. Why the over-packed 2 pounder? We've been going a hundred miles an hour around here going from one project to the next. As we looked at the next 8 days leading up to the wedding, Bob said, "This calls for a 2 pounder". I knew immediately what he said, and of course I agreed wholeheartedly, and as soon as I had a minute to spare, I darted off to the See's shop (yes, we have one in Draper, Utah, which may or may not have a lot to do with why we love it here). 

There you have it. Besides knowing we can accomplish anything together, these chocolates will be just the ticket to getting us through the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment