Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference Printables

I LOVE General Conference weekend! It is just the thing to fill my cup to overflowing every six months. I'm excited to hear what messages are meant for me! There are always several things I go away with that I know I need to work on. 

I love Pinterest and blogs that are so quick to come out with free printables and signs almost as soon as conference ends. Last October, yourhomebasedmom.com came out with some great ones. I can't wait to see what she and others do after this conference is over. It would be fun to have a frame that you could slip these printables in and out of to give your family inspiration throughout the weeks. Hmmm. I think I'll look around for an empty frame.

 printable by yourhomebasedmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment