Monday, March 5, 2012

Cat care for an 18-year-old cat

How do you get an 18-year-old cat to stop scratching his ear long enough to let it heal?  I have tried wrapping it and bandaging it. Both were complete failures. Today I came up with the genius idea of cutting a sock so that it fit snuggly over Scout's head without choking him.
He looks pretty happy about it, right?  Just look how nicely it fits. It should have worked so well, but I turned my back for literally 3 seconds, and he had scratched it right off with his hind leg. There the sock sat right next to him. The only thing I haven't tried yet is a little helmet, but I'm not sure where I would go about finding one.


Today I have made a goal to pick out the color I am going to repaint my bedroom in. I have tons of paint chip samples, and I have stared at them every day for weeks now. I usually don't have a problem picking out paint, but for some reason this has stumped me! I really need to zero in on a color today, though, so I can get painting the room. I think I'm pretty close!

No comments:

Post a Comment