Friday, November 9, 2012

Chair makeover

Several months ago, I bought a chair from an antique shop in Logan. I loved the lines, and thought it had great potential. I brought it home and it sat in my laundry room for months. It came in handy for a place to pile anything and everything on. Finally, last week when Bob was out of town on business, I decided it was time to get a few projects done, and the first on the list was "The Chair". I painted it a robin's egg blue color. I LOVE that color. I need to find more things to paint with it.

Before
After

I re-covered the seat (easy peasy) with a beautiful fabric that is gray in the background, and has green, blue and aqua medallions. The walls in my room are gray, so it looks perfect there. So, so nice to have this project done, but I sortof miss my laundry room catch all.

No comments:

Post a Comment