Monday, November 26, 2012

Tis the Season To Be Jolly Christmas sign

I made a new Christmas sign this year. I had seen (on Pinterest) a printable that I loved, so I got out my Silhouette and made up my own version based on the printable. I cut the vinyl out, and used it as a stencil. I love how it turned out. I gave this one to my mom for her birthday, but I plan on making several more for gifts (and one for myself, too!). Bob and I will be cutting the wood tonight for the rest of the signs.


I like to cover the back in copies of vintage Christmas books and music. The backs of my painted signs never look that great, so its nice to cover them up a bit, and make it decorative at the same time.

On another subject altogether, we made a cabin run (just for the day) on Saturday. We had to meet a repairman up there, so it was a nice excuse to get up in the mountains and enjoy the beautiful crisp clean air. There wasn't quite enough snow to go snow-mobiling, but it was wonderful to be up there for a few hours none-the-less.


No comments:

Post a Comment