Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The true spirit of Christmas in my inbox

I've been running around all day long, like a chicken with its head cut off. I don't know why, but there are so many little things that I still have on my list to get done. When I got home from running a bazillion errands, I looked at my emails and saw that this video had been sent to me. I watched it, and suddenly that list of little, inconsequential things didn't matter so much. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can cross them all of the list, and no one will ever notice that they weren't done.

I am so grateful for this little reminder that magically appeared in my inbox. What a wonderful gift -- to be reminded of the real reason we celebrate Christmas. I think I need to watch this at the beginning of every day til Christmas (just to make sure I start off with the right spirit!).


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment