Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Our missionary son returns!

The big day finally came yesterday! Our boy returned after serving an LDS mission for two years in the California Roseville Mission. I can't tell you how great it was to see him coming down that escalator at the airport.


Oh, what a sweet moment for a mom. I didn't want to let go of him!


Another big hug from Bob.



Wyatt was so excited to meet his uncle for the first time. And vice versa.


After the airport, we walked around Temple Square and had lunch. I love this photo of our two boys catching up.


Lunchtime. No one told me that I had cried (happy tears) all my make up off my eyes. Hmmmm. Oh well. He looks great, though, doesn't he?




Yellow ribbons adorn our house on just about any surface we could find to tie one on!


My soul is happy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, dear little sister! I know what you mean by your soul being happy. Give him a love for us. Job well done (for Wilson & your whole family also).
    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete